At Loos Precision Products (LPP), our manufacturing capabilities lie within the realm of custom machine manufacturing. We are able to meet all your immediate and future machining needs. We have the latest Swiss machine technology and 4-Axis Vertical Mills, and the capability to meet and maintain tolerances as small as .0001”. We are prepared to handle your next project with our wide array of Loos machines that we employ to get the job done right:
– 13 Citizen and Star Swiss Turning Machines all equipped with 12-foot bar feeders and fire suppression to support extended “Lights Out” operation
– 4 Haas CNC Turning Machines with 12-foot bar feeders
– 7 Haas Vertical Mills (some with 4-axis capabilities) with table capacities to X:30in / Y: 16in / Z: 20in
– 6 Presses ranging from 15 to 500 Ton capacity
– 2 High volume thread rolling machines
– Numerous manual mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
– In-house Powder Coat line
One element of our success is the superior equipment we utilize regularly – maintaining consistent, repeatable, and exact part manufacturing requires that we keep our equipment running at its best. This is why we have a Total Production Maintenance program (TPM) which ensures all of our Loos machines are maintained regularly so that we are able to achieve reliable, maximum custom machine manufacturing potential.
- Thread rolling
- Powder coating
- Heat treat
- In-house Passivation (per ASTM A967 standard)
- Tolerancing to ± 0.0001”
- Measurement Resolution of .000001