It’s not just our adherence to quality standards that sets us apart; it’s also our capabilities. Whatever your application, we provide products for a variety of applications, and some of our capabilities include engineering, testing & inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and the use of a wide range of materials. If you have a project in mind, we have a very skilled engineering team who are willing to meet you at your level and provide exactly what your application requires. Our testing and inspection process guarantees that you receive the highest possible quality product, every time.
We are an industry leader in Mil-Spec hardware, but our capabilities go beyond this. We offer a host of machining capabilities and turnkey services that aren’t common at your average machine shop, including high-capacity thread-rolling, presses from 15 to 500 tons, plating, coating, heat treating, powder-coating, bead blasting, packaging, custom cable assembly, expedited service, penetrant inspection, magnetic particle inspection, annealing, and in-house passivation (per ASTM A967 standards).
From Swiss Machining to Vertical Milling, Loos Precision Products (LPP) has the equipment for your next project on hand. Our equipment list below briefly highlights the wide array of machines we use to get the job done right:
– 13 Citizen and Star Swiss Turning Machines all equipped with 12-foot bar feeders and fire suppression to support extended “Lights Out” operation
– 4 Haas CNC Turning Machines with 12-foot bar feeders
– 7 Haas Vertical Mills (some with 4-axis capabilities) with table capacities to X:30in / Y: 16in / Z: 20in
– 6 Presses ranging from 15 to 500 ton capacity
– 2 High volume thread rolling machines
– Numerous manual mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
– In-house Passivation (per ASTM A967 standard)
– In-house Powder Coat line